If you are a design-savvy person, then there is no doubt that you have heard of Vexels. But if you are a blogger or website owner, you may not have heard of Vexels as a valuable resource for your graphics and marketing. In this review, we will take a look at some of the features offered by Vexels as well as what makes it so unique from other sites like it. Let’s get started!
Vexels is a vector graphics library where you can get graphics for icons, logos, banners, posters, advertising, or design graphics for merchandise and print on demand operations. They also offer online editing tools that are easy to use to modify designs. You can also request custom designs.
Marketing your product, business, or website can be a challenging task in our faced-paced digital world, where trends ebb and flow faster than ever before. Keeping ahead of the curve of what’s hot and what’s not requires you to be able to put out graphics and designs quickly to capitalize on trends and boost your exposure to the world. Vexels is a platform that can help you to give your business and products the marketing edge that you need.
What Is Vexels?
Design and artwork can be expensive to buy, and even more expensive to hire a dedicated designer or artist to fill this role. If you don’t have the artistic flair yourself, you will need a resource where you can find the graphic content you need to promote your product or company.
This is where Vexels.com comes in. This site offers design stock images for personal and commercial use but also services to cater to varied needs that you may have or even design custom artwork for you.
The images on this site are high quality, and they can be used in many different ways to promote your business or blog! If you are a merch seller, an advertising agency, or a graphic designer, Vexels has designs from background to logo templates, print-ready designs, and icons.
They even have online tools where you can design your own graphics without prior specialized graphic software knowledge.
What Makes Vexels Different?
One of the things that make Vexels.com stand out from other stock image sites is its high-quality images for a low price, which gives you value for your money and sets it apart from smaller websites.
This site also has more than just pictures to offer; they are full-service designers available to create custom artwork based on your specifications. So, if you want to put together a logo, design invitations for an event, or create the perfect graphics for your business card, they can do it!
Vexels is one of the best stock image websites with high-quality images and affordable prices that speaks to many different needs of creative professionals, including custom artwork designs.
Here are some of the things we like about Vexels.
- Affordable prices
- High-quality images.
- Wide selection of graphics in a wide range of categories.
- Custom design service should you not find a stock image to fill your requirements.
- A generous number of downloads for all member packages. Once you are a paid-up member, there are generous numbers of graphic downloads offered.
- Great customer support team that will answer any questions you might have about the site or its features.
- Images are free to use commercially without attribution or no charge restrictions unless otherwise noted.
What Can I Find On Vexels?
On Vexels, you’ll find thousands of vector image designs for your personal, commercial, or merchandise projects. The graphics are well made, professional, and awesome, and they’ll save you tons of time.
What’s special about vector images? Vector Files are image formats that store data as geometric descriptions, which basically means they’re a very scale-friendly graphic. In other words, vector files are perfect when you have no idea what size you need because they can be resized without losing any image quality at all!
The vector graphics on Vexels are ready to use and can be downloaded in a number of formats, including AI, PSD, PNG, and SVG.
On the Vexels platform, you can find graphics for the following content.
- Icons. There is an extensive collection of icons for websites and software, graphic design projects, blogs, social media, presentations, and much more! The icons can all be edited online by using their custom easy to use online editors. Or you can download them and edit them in your favorite software.
- Logo Designs. Use Vexels logo templates, or create your own on their online tools to brand your business or products.
- Posters. Got an event coming up? Vexel has poster design templates and an online poster Maker tool where you can design your own from scratch.
- Banners. Similar to banners, they offer professionally designed graphics in banner format for social media posts, website headers, cover images, blog posts, and online ads.
- Backgrounds. Looking for a background for your website or design project, or business presentation? You can find what you need in this department on the platform.
- Characters. Create your own character scenes for advertising your products or creating websites, banners, and posters using Vexels Character Design Sets.
If you don’t find any stock graphics in Vexels extensive database of designs and you don’t want to take the time to develop your own with their online tools, then they have another option for you.
Vexels offer a service that they offer their subscribers where their team of designers will design a graphic based on your request.
What Can I Use Vexels Designs For And Where Can I Use Them?
The graphics on Vexels can be used for personal use, such as school and college projects. They can also be used for business, such as in presentations, advertisements, and marketing material.
You can also use the designs for websites, blog posts, social media banners, and advertising campaigns, and virtually any other application that you can think of.
The limitation of how you can use the images is determined by your subscription level or if you are willing to purchase a license to use a particular graphic for a particular purpose that is outside of your subscription restriction.
How Do Design Requests Work?
If you do not find a design in the stock section of the website, Vexels have a unique subscription feature for their members called Design Requests.
Every Subscriber has access to a limited amount of free design requests per month, which aren’t cumulative – so use them wisely!
The idea behind Design Requests was intended to provide Vexels clients with a value-add service and offer custom graphics and designs they might need. This service not only offers a service to the client but also serves to build the online database of available graphics.
You can only access this service on the Vexels site if you are a subscriber. If you want to put in a request for a custom design, you can access it from your profile page, where you can click on the tab labeled “Design Request” on the sidebar menu.
You will be presented with a form to fill in where you can detail your request. The processing of the request takes 24-hours, and the actual design work will be completed within 4 to 5 business days.
When your custom design is complete, you will receive an email that contains a link to where you can download the design.
Vexels have their own in-house design team that will attend to the design requests made by subscribers. So, whether your request is for social media, merch design, branding, advertising, or user interfaces, the work will be professional and of a high standard.
Any custom graphics that the Vexels team designs for you will eventually be published in their online library, and other subscribers will be able to download the graphics and use them.
T-shirts have been and still are an effective way to market your brand or and a profit-generating component to your website or blog. Getting the right design to get your message or your brand across or simply to develop eye-catching merchandise can be time-consuming and difficult.
Vexels solves this problem for you with their online, dynamic T-shirt Maker! This software is an awesome tool to use to design your t-shirts and the graphics to go on them in one location.
The software is fast and provides many options for the user.
- T-shirt styles. Select from a great selection of t-shirt styles and designs for both men and women.
- Change t-shirt color. You can dynamically change the t-shirt color in the software to see how your design will look on a large variety of different material colors. This will allow you to tweak your designs to maximize the effect for certain colors of adapt it to be suitable for any color material.
- Front and back design. You can create designs for the front of the t-shirt, the back of the t-shirt, or for both sides.
- Pre-built templates. You can choose graphics that are from pre-built templates that will allow you to select a design close to what you want and then modify it.
- Custom designs. There are tools in the software to create your own design from scratch.
- Import your own graphics. There is a facility to import your own graphics to use in the design of your t-shirts.
- Text and text graphics. Place your own text on the t-shirt in the form of plain text in 24 different free fonts or in the form of badges and ribbons or shaped text.
- Design layers. You can layer your designs in the software to make some components of the design appear behind or in front of others to create a design with depth.
This online tool on the Vexels platform is intuitive and extremely easy to use. You don’t need to have other graphics software experience to be able to effectively use this tool to produce quality t-shirt designs.
Take a free tour of the T-shirt Maker to see if this online tool is something that will help you with your t-shirt designs.
Vexels have also produced another awesome online tool that you can use to your advantage. It is called the Mockup generator.
With this online tool, you can create high-quality mockups without having to use any external software like Photoshop or Illustrator.
Simply upload your designs and tweak a few of the settings on your chosen template, and in a matter of a few minutes, you can have a great, quality mockup that you can download in the size and format that you prefer.
Vexels are continually adding to the library of mockup templates that you can use to showcase your designs.
The Mockup Generator tool is available to all users of the platform, and even unsubscribed users can test the tool out for free, but they will not be able to download or save their designs.
One of the reasons that we recommend the Vexels platform is that they are constantly improving their offering and making new tools to make the lives of their subscribers easier. The Vexels Logo Maker is a prime example of this.
The Logo Maker is a fairly recent addition to the suite of online tools that the platform offers. You can run through a basic wizard in three easy steps to quickly create a logo for your brand or business. The wizard offers a number of pre-built templates that make the design quick and easy.
If one of the pre-built templates won’t do the trick for you, then you have the option to start from scratch and build your logo from the ground up.
When building the logo from scratch, you can add graphics in the form of featured graphics, décor elements, or backgrounds and shapes. You can incorporate any of these design features or several f them to create a logo design that best represents your brand.
You can then add text which you can shape and select from the 70 different fonts on the system. You can manipulate the layers to bring some forward and move others back to get the depth in the graphic depth that you desire.
Once again, this tool can be tried for free to see how it works and get a feel for what the software can do. Why not try out the Logo Maker to get an overview of this tool. You will only be able to save and download your logo design if you are a subscriber to the platform.
Vexels currently offers 3 standard subscription plans to cater to different types of business and graphic design needs. Their subscription models are generous and affordable, visit them at Vexels.com to check check them out.
Vexels is an online platform that offers so much more than a simple vector graphic library. The number of images, the various online editors, and the additional custom design services that the platform offers make them a cut above the rest for similar offerings.
They are constantly adding to the collection of images in the library as well as adding to the online tools to make the world of vector graphics accessible to practically anyone, even if you do not have specialist graphic design knowledge.